I love all things nesting… including decorating, cooking sewing, mod-podging, upcycling, knitting, thrifting, scrapbooking… the list goes on.
I’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award a couple of times and thought it would be cool to integrate it into my 'about me' since I stink at these things!
1. Why did you create your blog?
Because I have a mild (or medium/hot) case of ADD and must always be doing something. Because I love all things nesting, I thought I might make some cool bloggin’ friends… and boy did I ever! Because, because, because, because, beccauuussseee (name that tune)!
2. What kind of blogs do you follow?
Pretty much the coolest ones, ever… mostly crafting, nesting, decorating and cooking blogs though. I’ve made a list in the next tab if you want to be cool and follow them too. Cool? Cool.
3. Favorite brand of make up.
Tar-jay? I do like Clinique but I wait for my mom to buy it for me for Christmas. And then there was the whole Mary Kay thing.
4. Favorite brand of clothing.
Tar-jay (formally known as Target).
7. Favorite perfume.
I love “So Pink” by Gap Body. It’s not really a perfume but I have loved it for years.
8. Favorite movie.
I refuse to answer this question with just one title. I love movies and tv because I’m a lazy nerd. I'll start compiling a list. You show me yours and I'll show you mine.
I know there’s not a number 5 or 6 but those questions were just no fun. Here’s some more "fun" facts about yours truly:
1. I put sweet and low in my water.
2. My dogs’ names are Lucy Rae and Lily Mae.
3. I think people should have more pets before they have kids so they can get out all that crazy name stuff. :)
4. I am allergic to grass and pollen. Which is a convenient excuse to not mow.
5. I got a henna tattoo in Mexico of a butterfly on my back and it got infected and now is a faint scar. Super classy.
6. I have a terrible habit of going to bed with socks on and waking up with none on… and then forgetting they ever existed until I change my sheets and find the dirty pile. Gross, right?
7. I really don’t have a problem peeing in front of others and forget to shut the door a lot. I'd say it’s a pretty large problem.
8. I DVR so many things that I have to have two boxes. Sad, sad, sad.
You can always grab a button!