I’m hammering down a name for my sewing machine this week and would love for you to vote on the side for your favorite name out of the bunch. Help me with my indecisiveness:
Bobbin’ Betsy (Bob for short)
I have found my favorite stitch: the scallop! So much fun! What's your favorite stitch?
I finally updated my about me page. Here are some more random things about me:
1. I have permanent retainers
2. I have to have the fan on while sleeping
3. Our first pet Jaws, a 3 ½ yr old betta, died this past weekend and I cried, a lot
4. I wear a size 9 ½-10 size shoe and it’s so hard to find cute shoes
5. I walk pretty slowly; I know, everyone hates being behind the slow-poke!
6. When I find a song I like, I will listen to it on repeat and it drives T CRAZY
7. I can only whistle by sucking the air in
8. I was Cinderella in a county play when I was 10
9. I have only had one car: a camry named Elvis. Still going strong!
10. My eyesight is terrible and I can hardly ever wear contacts because they irritate my eyes (they turn RED within an hour) which means I can never wear sunglasses. I’m too scared to get the Lasik eye surgery because you’re AWAKE.